This is bonus program for crowd sale, August 30, 2017, 0:00 UTC
The total number for the crowd sale is 270 millions tokens Whoever will be a buyer of the first ETH 10,000 stack in our tokens, will get 50% more tokens. But if you are investing more than ETH 100 you will get 65% more tokens, if you are investing more than ETH 300 you will get 70% more tokens.
Whoever will be a buyer of the next ETH 20,000 stack in our tokens, will get 40% more tokens. But if you are investing more than ETH 100 you will get 55% more tokens, if you are investing more than ETH 300 you will get 60% more tokens.
Whoever will be a buyer of the next ETH 40,000 stack in our tokens, will get 25% more tokens. But if you are investing more than ETH 100 you will get 40% more tokens, if you are investing more than ETH 300 you will get 45% more tokens.
For rest of the tokens: if you are investing more than ETH 100 you will get 15% more tokens, if you are investing more than ETH 300 you will get 20% more tokens.
1 TMN == 0.00067 ETH Current stage - 1st (0 - 10.000 eth) Bonus size - 50%
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter – the "Terms") before using a website tmission.io (hereinafter – the "Website"), as they affect your obligations and legal rights, including, but not limited to waivers of rights and limitation of liability. If you want to participate in the upcoming Transmission Initial Coin Offering (hereinafter – the "ICO"), you should also read these Terms and accept them. If you do not agree with these Terms, you shall not use the Website or buy Transmission Tokens.
1. DEFINITIONS 1.1 A User is given the access to buy tokens upon its successful understanding information that been provided here. Only authorized Users have a right to buy TMN Tokens on the terms provided herein.
1.3 Ethereum or ETH – a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money; the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen.
1.4 Blockchain – type of distributed ledger, comprised of unchangeable, digitally recorded data in packages called blocks.
1.5 Ethereum Smart Contracts – account holding objects on the Ethereum Blockchain, which contain code functions and can interact with other contracts, make decisions, store data, and send «ether» to others.
1.6 TMN Tokens – cryptographic tokens, which are software product (digital resources), created by the Website Owner as a proof of membership of their holders in the Transmission services (system, not legal entity). Though TMN Tokens are similar to securities, they are not and shall not be considered as such.
1.9 User – anyone who uses the Website, with or without prior registration and authorization using the account.
1.10 Website Owner, Transmission LLC. – сompany that issued tokens fund designated to Blockchain assets; Transmission LLC., a company, registered under the laws of Hong Kong. In no way or form shall Transmission LLC. be deemed as a partner, employer.
1.11 Transactions - money transfers made by users of the service between themselves or one user between his own accounts in phiatic and cryptographic currencies.
1.12 Commission - monetary remuneration charged by the Transmission service from its users for the provision of services for currency transactions or currency transfers.
1.13 ICO (initial coin offering) - period during which the public sale of TMN tokens is carried out. This period is set from August 30, 2017 to September 09. The ICO period can be extended for an additional period with a mandatory notification of this event on the website tmission.io
2. GENERAL INFORMATION 2.1 These Terms are a legally binding Agreement between you, the User, on the one part, and the Website Owner, on the other part, also individually referred to as a "Party" and collectively as the "Parties".
2.2 These Terms define basic mutual rights and obligations of the Website Owner and the Users, either registered or just visiting certain pages of the Website, during their use of the Website, including but without limitation, for the purpose of buying the TMN Tokens.
2.3 By using the Website, the Users accept these Terms in full and agree to be bound thereby and comply therewith.
2.4 These Terms are effective at the time the Users begin using the Website (Transmission services). The Users may withdraw from their obligation under the Terms at any time by discontinuing the use of the Website.
2.5 The User acknowledges and accepts that:
These Terms are subject to change, modifications, amendments, alterations or supplements at any time without prior written notice, at Website Owner's sole discretion, by updating this posting at the "Last Updated version of Terms"; the User's continued use of the Website (Transmission services) after the amendments etc. shall constitute the User's consent hereto and acceptance hereof;
The Website Owner reserves the right, at its own and complete discretion, to modify or to temporarily or permanently suspend or eliminate the Website (Transmission services), and/or disable any access to the Website (Transmission services);
2.6 By using this Website (Transmission services), you covenant, represent, and warrant that:
You are of an age of majority to enter into this Agreement, meet all other eligibility, and are fully able and legally competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth herein and to abide by and comply herewith;
You are aware of all the merits, risks and any restrictions associated with cryptographic tokens (their buying and use), cryptocurrencies and Blockchain-based systems, as well as you know how to manage them, and you are solely responsible for any evaluations based on such your knowledge;
You have necessary and relevant experience and knowledge to deal with cryptographic tokens, cryptocurrencies and Blockchain-based systems, as well as you have full understanding of their framework.
2.7 You shall not use the Website (Transmission services) if you are prohibited under the applicable law from using it. In particular, should any limitation or prohibition as to your purchase or use of any amount of the TMN Tokens exist under the applicable law, we persistently recommend you not to use this Website and not to buy TMN Tokens and use Transmission services.
3. SALE OF TRANSMISSION (TMN) TOKENS 3.1 You may purchase the TMN Tokens only within the period of Transmission Initial Coin Offering set out herein.
3.2 During the ICO, the Website Owner is going to sell 270.000.000 TMN Tokens for 125.000 ETH.
3.3 The TMN Tokens are the proof of their holders' membership in the Transmission services (system, not legal entity) and additional bonuses.
3.4 By buying TMN Tokens an investor agrees to use Transmission services and a subscription to use special additional bonuses.
3.5 TMN Tokens gives the investor in unconditional order of the right to use transmission services and definited additional bonuses, which include:
- TMN Tokens will become a means of payment and a part. Payment service ecosystem. Using the token, users of the service will be able to convert themB to convert at the current exchange rate and receive other currencies;
- All offered TMN tokens will be supported by a specially created Fund, 50% of commissions from Transmission network transactions, and will be transferred quarterly to exchange were TMN will be listed. The main purpose of this fund is to provide liquidity of tokens through the possibility of their repurchase from their holders at any time and increase the capitalization (exchange rate) of the TMN token on the crypto-exchange market.
Financial assets denominated in USD will be accumulated in this fund and used by the following mechanism:
20% volume of the reserved Fund will be sent directly to the crypto-exchange for the purchase of free-to-use TMN tokens. This will allow to maintain in case of a decline and consistently increase the exchange rate of the remaining tokens. The tokens redeemed from circulation will be withdrawn from circulation and transferred to a special reserve fund of previously issued TMN tokens and can not be put on the secondary market (exchange) without additional organized placement which can be conducted subject to discussion and approval by the community of the holders of the tokens
80% of the Fund will be used to repurchase at any time. The tokens are thus redeemed from the holders.
3.6 BY BUYING OPL TOKENS HEREUNDER THE USER REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HIS/HER FUNDS IN NO WAY CAME FROM ILLEGAL OR UNETHICAL SOURCES.
4. INDEMNIFICATION 4.1 To the extent allowable pursuant to applicable law, the User shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Transmission LLC. and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and permitted assignees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees incurred and/or those necessary to successfully establish the right to indemnification) filed/incurred by any third party against the Transmission LLC. arising out of a breach of any warranty, representation, or obligation hereunder.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OR LIABILITY 5.1 THIS WEBSITE AND THE TRANSMISSION TOKENS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND BUYING OF ANY AMOUNT OF THE TRANSMISSION TOKENS AND THEIR USE.
5.2 YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE OWNER DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, OR PROFITS, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, EQUIPMENT, OR SOFTWARE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE), RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE (TRANSMISSIONS SERVICES) OR THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE, FROM BUYING OF THE TMN TOKENS OR THEIR USE BY THE USER, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS, UPON WHICH THE LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF WEBSITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
5.3 YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO AND SHALL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY, OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CHANGE OF THE VALUE OF THE TMN TOKENS OR EXCHANGE RATE OF ETHER, BITCOIN OR LITECOIN. THE WEBSITE OWNER SHALL PROVIDE TO THE USER REFUND POSSIBILITY (PAYOUT LIQUIDITY) FOR PURCHASED TMN TOKENS ONLY IN CASE ETHEREUM ECOSYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER AND NOT FUNCTIONING. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER SHALL NOT GUARANTY IN ANY WAY THAT THE TMN TOKENS MIGHT BE SOLD OR TRANSFERRED DURING OR AFTER THE ICO.
5.4 YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGISLATION RELEVANT TO YOUR COUNTRY OF DOMICILE CONCERNING USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND USE AND BUYING OF THE TMN TOKENS, AND THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER SHOULD NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE (TRANSMISSION SERVICES) AND USE AND BUYING OF THE TMN TOKENS. YOU AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY APPLICABLE TAXES IMPOSED ON TOKENS PURCHASED HEREUNDER.
5.5 THE WEBSITE OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WEBSITE OWNER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR UNINTERPRETED AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AT ALL TIMES, IN ALL COUNTRIES AND/OR ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS, OR AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS 6.1 The Website Owner has valid, unrestricted and exclusive ownership of rights to use the patents, trademarks, trademark registrations, trade names, copyrights, know-how, technology and other intellectual property necessary to the conduct of selling of the Transmission Tokens and his activities generally.
6.2 In no way shall this Agreement entitle the User for any intellectual property of the Website Owner, including the intellectual property rights for the Website and all text, graphics, user interface, visual interface, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork, and computer code, design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and other content connected to the Website. Arrangement of such content is owned by the Transmission LLC. and is protected by the Intellectual Property Rights and fair competition laws.
7. JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION 7.1 All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong.
7.2 To resolve any dispute, controversy or claim between them arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, the Parties agree first to negotiate in good faith for a period of not less than sixty (60) days following written notification of such controversy or claim to the other Party.
8. MISCELLANEOUS 8.1 This Agreement is intended to fully reflect the terms of the original agreement between the Parties. No provision of the Agreement shall be considered waived unless such waiver is in writing and signed by both parties of conflict. No waiver of any provision in the Agreement, however, will be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach of such provision or a waiver of a similar provision. In addition, a waiver of any breach or a failure to enforce any term or condition of the Agreement will not in any way affect, limit, or waive a Party's rights hereunder at any time to enforce strict compliance thereafter with every term and condition hereof.
8.2 The Transmission LLC. may, at its sole discretion, assign its rights and/or delegate its duties under this Agreement. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties, and any assignment or delegation without the written consent of the Transmission LLC., which the Transmission LLC. may withhold at its sole discretion, shall be void.
8.3 If any term, provision, covenant or restriction of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions set forth herein shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated, and the Parties hereto shall use their commercially reasonable efforts to find and employ an alternative means to achieve the same or substantially the same result as that contemplated by such term, provision, covenant or restriction. It is hereby stipulated and declared to be the intention of the Parties that they would have executed the remaining terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions without including any of such that may be hereafter declared invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable.
8.4 The User may send any questions regarding the use of the Website (Transmission services) or regarding this Agreement via e-mail at email@example.com
Any participant in Transmission ICO who will purchases the TMN Tokens agrees and accept that by purchasing TMN Tokens the participant confirms that he or she has read Terms and Conditions and fully understand and accept them and agrees to accepts all the provisions of these Terms.
Step by step instructions
Use Ether (ETH)
This crowdsale is decentralized and does not rely on any third-party.
Choose this unless you want to use Ether
Use Bitcoin (BTC) or LTC
Prefer to participate with Bitcoin? We've prepared step-by-step instructions on how to use Bitcoin (BTC) to participate in the Transmission crowdsale.